· Job Fairs – these shall be conducted periodically all over the country to bring together in one venue job seekers and employers for immediate matching;
· Livelihood and Self-employment Bazaars – these will give clients information on the array of livelihood programs they choose to avail of, particularly in the rural areas;
· Special Credit Assistance for Placed Overseas Workers – this type of assistance will enable poor but qualified applicants to avail of opportunities for overseas employment;
· Special Program for Employment of Students and Out-of-School Youth (SPESOS) – this program shall endeavor to provide employment to deserving students and out-of-school youths coming from poor families during summer and/ or Christmas vacations as provided for under Republic Act No. 7323 and its implementing rules, to enable them to pursue their education;
· Work Appreciation Program (WAP) – this program aims to develop the values of work appreciation and ethics by exposing the young to actual work situations;
· Workers Hiring for Infrastructure Projects (WHIP) – this program is in pursuance of Republic Act No. 6685 which requires construction companies, including the Department of Public Work and Highways and contractor for government funded infrastructures projects, to hire thirty percent (30%) of skilled and fifty percent (50%) of unskilled labor requirements from areas where the project is constructed / located; and
· Other programs / activities developed by DOLE to enhance provision of employment assistance to PESO clients, particularly for special groups of disadvantaged workers such as persons with disability (PWDs) and displaced workers.